The Kargo GroupThe Kargo Group of Companies was established in 1982 and specialises in Express Road Freight Distribution.

The group consists of 4 companies all of which enable Kargo to provide our Customers with the service they require.

The Kargo footprint extends across the length and breadth of South Africa with the Head Office in Johannesburg and branches based in Cape Town, George, Bloemfontein, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Limpopo and Nelspruit.

We strive to provide the highest standard of service satisfaction to our customers. We continue to ensure and maintain professional knowledge and skill, at a level required, to ensure our customers receive the advantage of a competent professional service based on up – to – date developments within the road freight industry.

The fleet consists of 350 vehicles, directly under the control of Kargo, carries out 95% of the company’s distribution. The remaining 5% is to smaller towns in country areas where it is more cost effective to use sub-contractors. Our aim is to eliminate the use of sub-contractors and achieve 100% distribution solely by the Kargo Group.

The Kargo Group remains one of the few privately owned Companies where Directors and Management all take a hands-on approach in the driving of the company.